The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


Fantasy baseball help requested.

Okay, I'll admit it - it's been something of a busy week, and tomorrow is my fantasy baseball draft for my work league and I'm feeling a little underprepared. The Infield Predators are drafting third (that's me).

It's a Yahoo! draft, not auction, rotisserie. Categories:

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, IP, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

Roster positions:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Ten teams, both leagues. Any of you who aren't Buckley that want to offer advice, you have my eternal gratitude. (Don't worry, Buckley, you draft fourth. I'm sure whoever it is you want will still be there when your turn comes.)

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Fantasy baseball help requested.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Third's not a bad spot, seeing as #1 feels so up in the air this year (considering Holliday, Reyes, A-Rod, Hanley Ramirez have all been thrown around). With the lack of depth at SS and the SB's, if they don't go 1 and 2, choosing either would be a good bet. (I know rollins is quite nice too, but after a career year and seasonal age of 29...) If not, A-Rod is great, but 3B seems to get deeper every year. (Although, Ryan Zimmerman, will you ever be good again?). Depending on how hardcore, Holliday may be ignored, and with the Rockies being decent, is worth a look.

    (I want to assure you that even though this is my first post, i am not this "buckley", nor do I know if this is an attainable goal. If this is a space for introductions, long time reader (on bcb as well), just new to being a baseball fan beyond drinking and shouting, which is funny because i work with data.)  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    You just wait. I'm going to draft the entire White Sox roster out of spite and watch as my fantasy team and the best team in Chicago simultaneously march through to the championship!!!
    "Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom" That's the sound of your pride being devoured by the unstoppable machine that is happy drafting circumstance and raw luck!!!  

  3. # Blogger Colin Wyers

    Buckley... you didn't have to bring the pandas into this. This is between you and I - our battle is not theirs!

    Join me, alone, on the traditional dueling ground, and we will settle our differences as men!  

Post a Comment