The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


A little experiment

I'm going to try a little experiment here. I wish my problem was writer's block - instead, there's just so many ideas that I've got running around in my head that I'm having a hard time prioritizing them. And with the All-Star Break coming up, there'll be time to catch up on some things.

So, if you'd like, you can help me figure out what I'll be writing about during the All-Star Break, with this handy widget here:

Isn't it exciting? (It’s also available in the right-hand sidebar.) Here's a link to my Skribit page, if for some reason the widget doesn't do it for you. I may start seeding it with some topics of my own, but for right now I’m simply interested in seeing what – if anything – y’all are interested in. I'd like, obviously, as much participation as possible; that said, asking things like "Why do you hate Christmas, Santa Clause and Ryan Theriot?" aren't likely to be answered immediately. In fact, non-Ryan Theriot suggestions are probably your best bet.

0 Responses to “A little experiment”

Post a Comment