The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


The Great Destroyer commeth

So much for Lou sticking with Theriot. At least for today, Ronny Cedeno is playing shortstop. This demands that I play his theme music:

(For those of you just joining us - I call Cedeno the Great Destroyer because of his incredible .189 ISO last season, even - or especially - because it accompanied a .203/.231/.392 batting line. He doesn't walk enough to be a real Three True Outcomes kind of hitter, but I think he could be the closest a shortstop has come to that ideal in a while.)

I'm pressed for time, but this occasion really demands some Infield Predation. I'll see what I can do about that today.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “The Great Destroyer commeth”

Post a Comment