The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


Marquis getting interest?

This is all wildly circumstantial, but that's what the Intertubes were made for. A poster over at NSBB says that Bruce Levine of ESPN 1000 claims that the Red Sox and Angels are interested in making a trade for Jason Marquis. I pass it along without comment.

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “Marquis getting interest?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think that there will be a lot of interest in Marquis as ST rolls on and pitchers are injured or haven't sufficiently recovered from a previous injury. In fact, I fully expect him to be traded before Mar. 31, and I don't think that Hendry will have to eat any money.

    The Red Sox and Angels, however, aren't two of the teams I would think of first. My guesses would be Mets (if Pedro struggles), Nationals (previous relationship with Pat Corrales), or 'Stros (current rotation is Oswalt and 4?).  

Post a Comment