The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


Moments in transition

I am now a member of the Goat Riders of the Apocalypse.

What does that mean? As of yet, I'm not 100% certain. What I do know is that this is obviously going to cut down on the amount of activity here - anything Cubs-specific, especially anything non-mathy, is going to be over at GROTA.

As for The Other Fifteen? For right now, I'm planning to keep this running as a less-Cuby, more SABRy blog for the time being. But I'm not sure exactly how often I'll be posting here in the future.

So expect things to be tenative for the next week or so. I'm unsure of quite a bit going forward - how many Babylon 5 references and Excel spreadsheets the GROTA audience is clamoring for, how productive I can be writing for multiple outlets, how many jokes I can make about Ryan Theriot.

In the meantime, here's a look at how a potential Soriano trip to the DL could affect us. Enjoy.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Moments in transition”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I think that we have plenty of room to tolerate Babylon 5 references, although you might score more points with us if you keep it to Firefly and BSG with a dash of Trek sprinkled in from time to time.  

Post a Comment