The Other Fifteen

Eighty-five percent of the f---in' world is working. The other fifteen come out here.


Billy Wagner is openly inviting you to question his manhood

Or at least that's how I'm reading this, anyway:

Forget the Phillies. Billy Wagner nearly started a beanball war with the University of Michigan after one overzealous Wolverine tried to bunt on him in the fourth inning. With a runner on second and one out, centerfielder Kevin Cislo pushed his bunt foul.

Wagner, clearly annoyed, shook his head a number of times, and Cislo wisely swung away, grounding out. Wagner said he couldn’t believe that Cislo, a junior, bunted.

“If he got that bunt down, I would have drilled the next guy,” Wagner said. “Play to win against Villanova.”

Glad to see that the "steely resolve" and "closers mentality" can be so rattled by a skinny little kid hitting .364/.445/.426 in college ball. Fear his .062 ISO, Billy Wagner!

And I'm sure loading the bases with one out really would've taught Cislo a lesson, Billy Wagner.

I just can't get over this. I now really, really hate Billy Wagner.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Billy Wagner is openly inviting you to question his manhood”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've never liked the guy. I would have loved for the cubs to acquire him a few years ago, but he's always annoyed me for some reason.  

Post a Comment